2011 year will more than success to you !!!

To : Chirantha ( Chithu )




I may not be the first,
But I want to be the last,
I want to be the ONE,
For ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever………..





H ours of happy times with friends and family
A bundant time for relaxation
P rosperity
P lenty of love when you need it the most

Y outhful excitement at lifes simple pleasures



N ights of restful slumber (you know - dont' worry be happy)
E verything you need
W ishing you love and light



Y ears and years of good health
E njoyment and mirth
A angels to watch over you

R embrances of a happy years!
 He he :D






I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.



I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.



I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.



I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.



I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.



I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.



I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.



HAPPY NEW YEAR !

   
From:Vishantha Dharmawardane

No comments:

Post a Comment